Donate A Site
Here you'll find information concerning the donate a site program under Operation Wildflower such as cost, due dates, and possible honorees. Remember, once you're done to return to the
Operation Wildflower Homepage.
- Possible Site Honorees
- Wildflower sites may be donated in the name of an individual, business, civic organization, community, garden club, woman's club, school, etc.
- Sites may also be donated or "In Honor of" or "In Memory of'" a loved one.
- Recognition Sign
- A sign bearing the name designated by the donor will be placed at the wildflower area.
- Only one name may appear on a sign.
- Slogans and messages are not permitted.
- Wildflower Bed Location
- Donated sites must be planted on Division of Highways rights of way.
- Sites are selected by the contributor and approved by the Division of Highways.
- If a selected site is not approved, arrangements will be made to plant the flowers at another site suitable to the donor.
- The cost for donating a wildflower site is:
- Additional Pertinent Information
- Sites are planted for three years at which time the donor is given the option of renewing the site or releasing it.
- Donations must be received by February 15th for spring wildflower beds.
- To Donate a Wildflower Site call: 1 (800) 322-5530.