The Healthy Water Healthy People Water Quality Educators Guide for grades 6 through
University level contains 25 activities that develop understanding of water quality issues and their
relationship to personal, public, and environmental health.
Unit topics cover:
- Water quality monitoring
- General science principles
- Drinking water
- Healthy people and communities
- Internet-based research and activities
- Science projects/Scientific methods
- Aquatic ecology
- Nonpoint source pollution
- Water management
A companion publication, the Testing Kit Manual, is a technical reference about 11 water
quality parameters including:
- Dissolved oxygen
- And more...
See below for additional information.