WVDEP To Host Public Hearing on Division of Air Quality Proposed Legislative Rules
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (WVDEP) Division of Air Quality will host a public hearing on Monday, Aug. 1 for its 2017 proposed legislative rules.
The proposed legislative rules are:
- 45CSR1 -- Alternative Emission Limitations During Startup, Shutdown, and Maintenance Operations;
- 45CSR8 -- Ambient Air Quality Standards;
- 45CSR13 -- Permits for Construction, Modification, Relocation, and Operation of Stationary Sources of Air Pollutants, Notification Requirements, Administrative Updates, Temporary Permits, Permission to Commence Construction, and Procedures for Evaluation;
- 45CSR14 -- Permits for Construction of and Major Modifications of Major Stationary Sources for the Prevention of Significant Deterioration of Air Quality;
- 45CSR16 -- Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources;
- 45CSR25 -- Control of Air Pollution from Hazardous Waste Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities;
- 45CSR34 -- Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants.
The public hearing for all DAQ proposed legislative rules will be held on Monday, August 1, 2016 at the Division of Environmental Protection’s Charleston headquarters at 601 57th Street S.E., Charleston, WV 25304. The public hearing will take place beginning at 6 p.m. in the Dolly Sods Conference Room. Oral and written comments will be limited to the proposed revisions and will be made a part of the rulemaking record.
For more DEP news and information, go to www.dep.wv.gov. Also, be sure to connect with the agency on all social media platforms. Follow @DEPWV on Twitter and find us on YouTube by searching “Environment Matters.” For specific information about our REAP (Rehabilitation Environmental Action Plan), West Virginia Project WET (Water Education for Teachers), West Virginia Watershed Improvement Branch, Youth Environmental Program and Human Resources initiatives, connect on Facebook.