Settlements, Orders out to public notice

The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection (WVDEP) routinely enters into agreements such as administrative orders and consent decrees with various regulated parties to settle and correct violations of West Virginia's environmental laws. As part of these agreements, the WVDEP seeks input from the public. Written comments may be submitted to the Public Information Office at 601 57th St., S.E., Charleston, WV., 25304. Comments may also be e-mailed to


Order Comment period ends
Covestro, LLC  March 24, 2018
Lutman Properties, LLC March 30, 2018
NewChem, Inc April 1, 2018
The City of Mullens April 20, 2018 
Hardy County Rural Development Authority April 20, 2018 

Privacy, Security and Accessibility | | | © 2018 State of West Virginia