News and Updates
Recently Completed Remediation Projects
The Historic Grafton B&O Freight Station project (VRP #17020) in
Grafton, WV, received a Certificate of Completion in January 2019.
2019 Voluntary Remediation Program Certificates of Completion
- Camden Compressor Station - January 2019
- Pietro Fiorentini - January 2019
- Raleigh Junk - Riverside - January 2019
- Grafton B&O Freight Station - January 2019
- Pilot Store #243 - February 2019
- Buckstone - March 2019
- Cooper Service Station - March 2019
- Speedway #3963 - March 2019
- Roach Oil - John Street - June 2019
- Marathon Terminal #9696 - August 2019
Save the Date for the 2019 WV Brownfields Conference
|For more OER news and updates, follow WVDEP's Twitter account:
Next Scheduled LRS Examination
Below are the details for the next scheduled Licensed Remediation Specialist Examination.
||September 25, 2019
||1:30PM - 3:30PM
||Capitol Complex Building 7, 2nd Floor, Technology Learning Center
Located Near the corner of Piedmont Road and California Avenue
The deadline for submitting completed applications for this examination is September 4, 2019.