Division of Land Restoration
The Division of Land Restoration's mission is to reclaim and remediate contaminated and disturbed land to a condition protective of public health and safety and suitable for productive reuse and economic development.
Through the leadership of Director Rob Rice, the following programs are administered by the Division of Land Restoration.
Mike Sheehan, Deputy Director of Reclamation Programs
- Office of Abandoned Mine Lands and Reclamation
- Office of Special Reclamation
- Landfill Closure Assistance Program
Casey Korbini, Deputy Director of Remediation Programs
- Brownfields Assistance Program
- UECA-LUST Program
- Voluntary Remediation Program
- CERCLA (Superfund) Section
- Federal Facilities Program
- Pre-Remedial Program
- Remedial (NPL Sites) Program
- Removal Program