Small Business Assistance
Provides technical assistance to small businesses including:
- Determination of regulatory applicability
- Emission calculations
- Permit determinations
- Application completion
- Referral to other assistance providers
(for assistance with water, waste or other environmental issues)
DO YOU NEED AN AIR QUALITY CONSTRUCTION PERMIT?
Examples of activities which may be subject to air quality requirements:
- Businesses using boilers
- Dry cleaners
- Coating operations: metal, wood, etc.
- Mineral handling & processing
- Wood processing & products
- Asbestos Removal / Processing Contractors
- Asphalt Plants / Asphalt Products Mfg.
- Businesses using incinerators
- Chemical or Plastic Manufacturing
- Chrome Electroplaters - Hard or Decorative
- Coating Operations
- Concrete Batch Plants
- Crematories - animal or human
- Degreasing Operations using Petroleum Solvents
- Furniture Manufacturing, Finishing or Repair
- Petrochemical Storage
- Metal or Wood Finishers
2020-2021 Dry Cleaner Compliance Calendar
Contact Gene Coccari, SBAP Manager or call (304) 926-0499, ext. 41251, (866) 568-6649, or FAX (304) 926-0479
This page last updated February 19, 2020.