Watershed Basin Coordinators
Basin Coordinators (BCs) help local watershed restoration and protection efforts become reality.
These experts are responsible for organizing local efforts to implement water quality improvement projects.
To help get improvements on the ground, BCs have roles in:
- Fostering and supporting volunteer watershed associations and other organizations.
- Educating citizens on nonpoint pollution issues
- Identifying local stakeholders and partners
- Assisting with the development of watershed based plans
- Facilitating project teams in order to implement water quality improvement projects
- The BCs are located in Charleston, Fayetteville, Romney and Fairmont.
Jennifer Pauer, Watershed Basin Coordinator Supervisor & Stream Partners Program Coordinator
601 57th Street SE
Charleston, WV 25304
Phone: (304) 926-0499 x43829
Stream Partners Program